It’s been a long haul, but believe it or not, summer is right around the corner!
We are ready for you! We have adapted and responded to the ever-changing COVID 19 safety protocols. We are thrilled to announce that we will be running all of our exciting programs in the safest way possible. This year will look different from past years. By holding each program independently and making sure there is no overlap between our resident programs.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Our Day camp will run all summer long starting in June. We want to ensure our campers and parents that we will provide safe, exciting fun. After all, necessity is the mother of invention! So we have channeled all that necessity into creativity!
- New engaging methods: We welcome you to learn more about our new Camp Classroom initiatives, where we have been able to discover new COVID-friendly ways to engage and teach students. Our Camp Classroom program was originally slated to run for just three months, but after much demand from the students (and their parents), we will continue to run the program through June 2021.
- Oceanwood Flexibility: On our part, we are introducing a more flexible deposit refund policy. We all know that with COVID-19 that even our best-laid plans can be upset. Please join us in this exercise in patience as we may have to respond to certain circumstances. This is always done with the care and safety of campers, staff, and families in mind. Any cancellations on our end will guarantee a full refund for that session or credit for a different date.
- Register Now: Our Day Camp registration is now live on our website along with more COVID-19 policy details and financial information. We are counting down the days to the start of our 2021 summer programs. We are dedicated to ensuring both maximum safety and maximum fun! We expect all our camp registration to be open by early April.
- Our Staff: Our dedicated and caring staff has spent the last year practicing both indoor and outdoor COVID safe learning and activities here on our grounds. We cannot wait to see returning campers and students in June!