First off, thank you for your abundance of patience over the past two years. It’s been a long haul, but believe it or not, summer is right around the corner. We have adapted and responded to the ever-changing COVID 19 safety protocols. We are thrilled to announce that we will be running all of our exciting programs in the safest way possible. This year will look different from past years.
We are still finalizing what this summer looks like, but here is what we know for sure.
- All programs will run!
- Day camps are now open for booking (book now)
- Each overnight program will run independently and making sure there is no overlap between our resident programs.
- We have adapted our programs and activities to ensure they are COVID-friendly but also engaging.
- We are introducing a more flexible deposit refund policy. We all know that with COVID-19 that even our best-laid plans can be upset. Please join us in this exercise in patience as we may have to respond to certain circumstances. This is always done with the care and safety of campers, staff, and families in mind. Any cancellations on our end will guarantee a full refund for that session or credit for a different date.
- Our dedicated and caring staff has spent the last year practicing both indoor and outdoor COVID safe learning and activities here on our grounds. We cannot wait to see returning campers and students in June!
We will be making further announcements and publishing our summer plans as the information evolves. Please feel free to reach out to our staff via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (207.934.9655), or through our social media platforms.