At Oceanwood, our Youth Campers will embark on a wide variety of opportunities that are both fun and challenging to enhance their ability to communicate, problem solve, be leaders, and create priceless memories & friendships. Safety, personal & spiritual growth, and fun are programming priorities. Oceanwood has licensed medical staff on-site 24 hours daily.
As Youth Campers progress in age, they will make more choices as to how they spend their day and what their focus will be.
JUNIOR Campers (grades 3 & 4) are offered “Structured Variety” to ensure that our youngest campers are exposed to a wide range of activities.
MIDDLE Campers (grades 5 – 7) are offered “Structured Choice”, which provides the opportunity for campers to build their own activity schedule, while camp programming still encourages them to try new things.
UPPER Campers (grades 8 – 10), will experience an activity program of “Choice with Structure”, where the schedule is built on camper choice!
All programs are offered Monday through Friday.
|Youth Overnight Week 1||6/25/17 – 7/1/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 2||7/2/17 – 7/8/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 3||7/9/17 – 7/15/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 4||7/16/17 – 7/22/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 5||7/23/17 – 7/29/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 6||7/30/17 – 8/5/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 7||8/6/17 – 8/12/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight Week 8||8/13/17 – 8/19/17||$570||Register|
|Youth Overnight (2 Week Session)||7/9/17 – 7/22/17||$1,075||Register|
Register for 5 or more weeks for any of our full-day programs above and you’ll receive a $40 per week discount!
- How do I send mail to my camper?
- It’s Easy! Just use the following address for the US Postal Service:
- Campers Name
c/o Oceanwood Camp
PO Box 7338
Ocean Park, ME 04063
- For UPS or FedEx use:
17 Royal St (instead of the PO Box)
- What time is drop off on Sunday?
- Drop off is between 2 and 4 pm on Sunday afternoon.
- What time is pick up?
- Youth Camp pick up is on Saturday between 9:30 and 10:30 am.
- Adults with Disabilities Camper pickup is on Friday at 1:30pm.
- Family Camps end with a campfire circle on Saturday morning at 10am.
- What is the Weekbook?
- Each week the media staff create a memory book of photos. They travel around camp taking photographs of the numerous activities that the campers are doing throughout the week. The Weekbook becomes a free take-home souvenir for all campers to show to family and friends.